Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ABCs of Hymns

I was thinking about favorite hymns because of a music meme the other day, and I realized that I really have too many to pick just one. So I'm inventing a meme (hat tip to Equuschick) for my favorite hymns:

A - Abide With Me
B - Be Thou My Vision
C - Come Thou Fount
D - Doxology
E - Eternal Father Strong to Save
F - For the Beauty of the Earth
G - The Greatest Commands
H - Holy God We Praise Thy Name
I - I Vow To Thee My Country
J - Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee
K - Kneel At the Cross
L - Lord I Lift Your Name on High
M - Majesty
N - Nearer Still Nearer
O - O Sacred Head
P - Paradise Valley
R - Ring Out the Message
S - Sing and Be Happy
T - To God Be the Glory
U - Unto Thee O Lord
V - Victory In Jesus
W - When We All Get to Heaven
Y - Years I Spent in Vanity

1 comment:

Pipsqueak said...

Z! Where's Z?!?!
Actually, I forgot Z, too. Poor thing. It must get forgotten a whole lot.